Juliette Glass Balconies
An Ion Glass Juliette Balcony (sometimes referred to as a glass balconette or Juliet Balcony) ensures uninterrupted views from your floor depth windows or doors on the upper floors of your building, combining safety and security with the scope to install inward opening doors.
- Juliette glass balustrade panels are typically fixed to the built structure on either side of the opening with a single row of bolts
- Ion Glass will advise on the exact type of bolts, size and spacing required to meet current regulations
- The length of stand-off can be specified depending on structural and aesthetic considerations and to ensure compliance
- Your Juliette balcony can also be set into channel fixed across the base of the window or door opening
- Equally suitable for use with or without a handrail – this design consideration will impact on the specification of the glass
- Each Juliet balcony installation is wholly bespoke