All Ion Glass installations are wholly bespoke and require a site survey in order to:
- Provide an initial assessment of the viability of the proposed installation
- Take necessary measurements
- Discuss glass finishes and types
- Agree fixings and any other specific metalwork
- Establish site access
- Establish Health and Safety requirements
- Provide a Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS)
- Establish requirements for transportation and delivery of the glass and any need for additional lifting gear or a crane
We would expect an appropriate member of your project team to accompany us on site.
A member of our team will attend a pre-contract meeting if required depending on the scope and nature of the job. Subsequent site surveys may also be necessary, to confirm and finalise details and measurements.