Bespoke glass for saunas and leisure areas, Channel Set Glass Balustrades (C), Clamp Plate System for Glass Balustrades (C), Contemporary, External Glass Balustrades (C), Fixed glass screens (C), Frameless glass doors (C), Frameless Glass Hung Shower Screens (C), Glass Balustrades (C), Glass Doors (C), Glass Mirrors (C), Glass Rooflights (C), Residential, Screens & Partitions (C), Showers & Wetrooms, Styling your glass doors (C), Wallhung Frameless Glass Shower Screens
Bespoke structural glass – a comprehensive service
Ion Glass offers a comprehensive service for fully bespoke architectural and structural glazing.
Every project we undertake is unique. We work with architects, builders and designers to ensure each and every installation meets your individual requirements.
Ion’s very individual service
Structural glass is a specialist area and it’s vital that your concept meets every criteria from design style to building compliance.
Ion Glass provides a complete architectural and structural glass consultancy service, supporting your project from initial design to finished installation
Our fully bespoke approach ensures every aspect of your glass installation is individually tailored to your requirements with experienced technicians providing advice, guidance and a full support service throughout.
The Ion Glass service includes
- Pre-contract site meetings as required, to ensure we fully recognise and understand all aspects of your project
- Detailed CAD drawings
- Specialist structural glass calculations
- Accurate and comprehensive estimates
- Supply of all appropriate fixings, brackets and fittings including bespoke manufacture if appropriate
- Supply and installation of all your structural glass individually manufactured to the requirements of your project
- Full management of all installation logistics
- Fully compliant results that meet (and often exceed) industry standards of quality and finish
- Full construction industry accreditations including ISO 9000, SSIP and CHAS
- Liaison with relevant organisations and bodies if necessary (especially applicable to heritage, conservation and ecclesiastical projects)
- A personal approach that ensures you can always liaise directly with someone who is familiar with your project
Our experienced Project Management team has overseen a range of architectural & structural glass projects.
The installation of your glass project is the final stage of what is often many months of work, discussions and planning.
A flawless result in structural glass can only be achieved with accurate design, measurement and surveys
At Ion Glass we pride ourselves on stretching the technical boundaries of glass.
Maintaining Glass Installations
Look after your new Ion Glass structural glass installation and it will continue to look beautiful for many years to come!
Heritage and Church Projects
Ion Glass are proud to have installed structural glass in many famous & historic monuments, churches & cathedrals