The small print
Ion Glass Privacy Statement
This website is owned and operated by Ion Glass Ltd
Most importantly, Ion Glass is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that all interactions you have with us are fully secure, using the most up-to-date internet security technology to protect our customers. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
As technology evolves so rapidly Ion Glass may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may like to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
When you contact us via this website, or when you place an order with Ion Glass, we ask you to supply the following personally identifiable information (personal data) which includes but is not limited to:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Direct telephone number
- Company or organisation name, full address and telephone number
- Your job title within this company or organisation
What we do with this information
We require this information to:
- Provide a quotation and fulfil your project in accordance with your enquiry
- Email, phone and text you regarding your enquiry and subsequent order.
- Internal record keeping.
- Update you with occasional information and email newsletters which we believe will be interesting and helpful to your business
- To comply with the law
We also use the information to help us to:
- Understand your needs and to improve our products and services.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- And we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
From time to time, pop ups on our website will offer you the option of providing us with your name and email address. We use this information to:
- Update you with information and e-newsletters which we believe will be interesting and helpful to your business
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not retain or store any information relating to payment mechanisms.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and to help us to understand what is most useful for our customers. All cookie data is anonymous and only stored temporarily.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and improved user experience. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us and cannot be used to disseminate viruses
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that cookies are specific to individual computers or devices, so if you log onto the site from a different computer you may need to amend the cookie settings. By using our website, you consent to our placement of cookies on your computer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over any other website and they are not governed by this privacy statement. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are. Please check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Looking after your personal information
Any personal information provided to us is maintained on secure servers.
If you agree or have previously agreed to us using your personal information for regular email updates or for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button on our emails, by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Retention of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Ion Glass Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data
- to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you
- to withdraw your consent at any time where Ion Glass Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email to email@example.com or in writing to
Ion Glass Ltd., Unit 16, More House Farm