This attractive and versatile system results in a frameless glass balustrade with wholly concealed fixtures.
- Mild or stainless steel plates are bolted directly to the side of the staircase stringer or void edge.
- A timber or pressed metal fascia can be applied to fully conceal all the fixing details. There is no constraint on the finish so this system is particularly appropriate where wood detailing is required.
- Bespoke metalwork is produced by Ion Glass:
– mild steel for internal use
– stainless steel for external use
– 316 stainless steel for use in marine environments
- Equally suitable for use with or without a handrail – this design consideration will impact on the specification of the glass.
- Internal or external use
- Straight or curved glass
- This system is wholly bespoke – Ion technicians will discuss your exact requirements for both glass and metalwork