Fire resistant glass prevents the spread of fire, facilitating a safe escape without compromising the aesthetics of a heritage building.
Specify bespoke fire-resistant glass to create functional screens and partitions that meet fire and safety regulations without compromising on light or visual access and with minimal impact on the fabric of the building. Frameless, or minimally framed glass options are available where appropriate.
Fire-resistant glass is suitable for use in ecclesiastical or heritage buildings. Our fully trained and experienced teams are used to installing structural glass in sensitive environments.
- Our fire-rated glass screens, glass partitions and all the necessary frames/surrounds and fixing methods are fully compliant, meeting all relevant criteria. Our technicians will advise on the specifications required to meet individual building, fire and structural regulations
- Frameless fire-rated glass screens and partitions can be installed where appropriate
- Full height and width screens or partitions, installed with separate panels as required to meet individual, location specific, criteria
- Fire-rated screens and partitions can be fitted with double or single fire-rated glass doors, with automatic closing systems linked to the fire alarm for full protection if required
- Combine fire-rated glass panels with bespoke glass fire-rated doors for maximum visual access
- Compliant frames in softwood, hardwood, steel channel and composite systems can be exposed or fully concealed
- 30, 60, 90 and 120 minute rated screens can be specified to provide integrity or integrity and insulation