The bolted glass balustrade system offers a versatile and stylish structural glass installation.
Ideal in churches and heritage buildings. This system can be used for balconies, suspended galleries or mezzanine floors or as a balustrade on a staircase.
- Glass balustrade panels are fixed directly into timber, stone or metal substrate with stainless steel bolts
- A single or double row of bolts can be used to fix the glass balustrade
- Ion Glass will advise on the exact type of bolts, size and spacing required to meet current regulations
- The length of stand-off can be specified depending on structural and aesthetic considerations
- Equally suitable for use with or without a handrail – this design consideration will impact on the specification of the glass.
- Curved or straight glass, including spiral staircases
- Internal and external installations
- Each bolted glass balustrade installation is wholly bespoke
- Suitable for use in ecclesiastical and heritage buildings