Ion Glass post and rail glass balustrades can be specified in variety of bespoke sizes, layouts and designs to meet different requirements in heritage or ecclesiastical properties.
Post and rail balustrades in glass are particularly suitable for areas of high traffic.
- Non-structural glass – the glass infill is fixed to metalwork
- Post are usually supplied either round or square, but bespoke options are available
- The handrail on top is an integral part of the design and fixing method
- Metalwork can be supplied in satin or polished stainless steel or powder coated to your specified colour or to blend in with the existing architecture
- Suitable for use in both internal or external locations