Glass doors can provide full security whilst retaining visual access.
- Connect to the alarm system of your choice, including timed systems, key pad systems and voice entry systems
- We can install hydraulic closers concealed in traditional floor boxes or as overhead transom closers – with innovative, functional and minimal options available
- Magnetic door locks (maglocks) can be installed as part of a remotely controlled security system.
- Manual, semi-automatic or automatic closing and opening systems
- Fully frameless or partially framed glass doors
- Secure glass doors can be manufactured to fit precisely into arches, sloped ceilings or unusual spaces or used within a glass screen or glass partition
- Double or single secure glass doors
- Sandblasted glass to provide full or partial obscurity, a pattern or logo
- Fully secure systems can be fitted to hinged, pivot, sliding glass doors
- Choose clear float glass, low iron glass, coloured glass or decorative glass finishes, including screen printed glass or an applied glass manifestation