Glass structures can be fixed to the side of an existing building, creating a stylish and contemporary glass extension that creates maximum light flow.
Incorporate a glass lean to as part of the habitable space or to create a structural glass porch or entrance. Ion Glass can also build fully engineered free-standing glass structures for a variety of uses.
- Include bespoke glass doors
- Single or double glazed – single glazing is suitable for full weather resistance; double glazing will allow the glass structure to become an integral and fully compliant area of the building
- Wood or metal can be included as part of the structure if required
- Structural glass fins or structural glass beams can be used for a robust yet contemporary result
- Our glass structures and glass porches can be produced without visible fixings
- Minimal footings required, the structure can be channel set and silicone sealed
- Flashings can be fitted to avoid water penetration
- Suitable for residential or commercial properties
- The Ion Glass technical team will advise to ensure the finished glass structure is fully compliant and meets all requirements