Complete Project Management
Our exceptionally experienced Project Management team has overseen a wide range of bespoke architectural and structural glass projects in many different environments across the UK and overseas.
The range of our team’s expertise extends from designing and managing complex glass structures with glass fins and beams in a heritage building to organising multiple frameless glass showerscreens in a new-build apartment block. We apply the same level of detail and management skill to every project.
However large, specialised or complex the brief our project management team provides
- Expert advice and guidance throughout
- Trouble-free management of challenging and complex bespoke projects in structural glass
- Extensive knowledge of glazing design, procurement, logistics and installation
- Detailed discussions to finalise design, logistical or structural decisions prior to the final specification of the glass and fixings
- Managing the manufacture of bespoke bracketry, frames, fixings and fittings
- Planning and execution of installation logistics including lifting gear, cranes and road closures
- Projects consistently delivered on time, to budget and to a quality that meets or exceeds industry standards
Managing multi-aspect projects in glass
Ion Glass is the ideal choice for multi-aspect projects where structural glass has been specified to meet many different functions
- A full range of fulfilment from glass doors or glass balustrades to structural glass linkways, glass rooflights or even mirrors, frameless shower enclosures and wall-cladding
- Detailed planning to maximise efficiency in manufacture and delivery as the project progresses
- Ensuring the optimum result and adherence to timescales during the installation process
Heritage and ecclesiastical project management
Our dedicated project management team has many years of experience overseeing heritage and ecclesiastical projects.
- We fully manage the unique requirements of working in sensitive environments, especially related to ancient buildings and structures
- Every project is assessed and adjusted to meet the criteria of conservation and heritage bodies
- A full understanding of the church planning process and requirement to meet the needs of different parish and diocesan committees.