At Ion Glass we pride ourselves on stretching the technical boundaries of glass.
Many of the projects we undertake are complex and technically demanding – we relish the opportunity to take on a new challenge!
However, with a reputation for managing difficult installations many projects others would consider ‘tricky’ we consider ‘standard’!
Why choose Ion for your special project?
We have an excellent track record in non-standard structural glass installations.
The curved glass creating a double-layer balustrade on the spiral staircase at Tate Britain for example. Or the structural glass fins stabilising the glass meeting rooms at Holy Trinity church for an entirely frameless result. We developed a unique system of bolts for a fully frameless glass balustrade on the mezzanine floor at St Andrew’s Undershaft and created a semi-circular summer house made entirely from glass. We have fitted glass shelves designed to withstand vibrations and glass shelves with internal lights for a penthouse apartment.
- Our structural glass estimators, surveyors and CAD technicians have many years of experience and skills to interpret your vision.
- Our fully employed and experienced installers are competent in fitting glass to even the most challenging projects.
- Ion have qualified for prestigious construction industry accreditations including ISO 9000, SSIP and CHAS.
- Each Ion Glass installation is fully compliant and we will advise you to ensure that all work undertaken meets all regulations.
- Our personal approach means there is always someone available who is familiar with your project.
Project specific T& C’s will be produced and agreed before you commission the work.